Saturday, June 15, 2013

Candace Maternity Photos (5&8 months)

I am finally getting around to updating my blog. I had the pleasure of shooting two maternity shots with Candace and Grant before she gave birth. We had a third and final shoot planned on Friday. I woke up and was just about to text her when I saw a picture of her on facebook holding her beautiful baby girl! We shot at both 5 and 8 months. I can't express enough.. how jealous I am.. at how amazing she looked through her entire pregnancy, such a beautiful mommy! Very soon here I will have some newborn photos of the beautiful Rylan June!

The 5 month photos:
























And now the 8 month photos:



















Thanks for vieiwing! If you are interested in having maternity photos taken by me, please contact me at 815.876.6005!

-Ashley Olson Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment